Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ai stands for Adobe Ilustrator

There is no doubt I love designing. Is not like I am good at it, I am still learning, everyday I learn something new. And when I am doing something like a vector it takes me like 50 times longer to do it than any one else. But practice makes the master. So I will keep on trying. I am working more on my photography page, and this is what I did tonight. It only took me like 3 hours to do it, haha, but the camera was the hardest to draw.

You know there are some people that have the talent to draw, paint and do these kind of things, but if you dont use your talents you loose them. I know that, I have lost so many talent because I dont use them.  So if you have a talent and think you have lost it, dont give up, start practicing and soon you will recover them. I am going to work hard to gain my artistic talents back. It is never too late to start doing what you love.



No comments:

Post a Comment