Monday, June 9, 2014

Masters

Hello again, its been a while since I last wrote. I need to write more often. I always say that, but this time I will. It is my new goal. Write once a week at least.

So whats new with me. Not much really. Life has been a little bit messy lately. I stopped working, I have been studying most of the time, since I am taking two courses at the same time this month and it is driving me crazy.

This is my last year of school. I am so exited, I cant wait to finally finish. It will be so rewarding. Next year I will only have to do my management project and I will be done! DONE with school! Finally have my bachelor degree in business administration. Aaaaaa I am so happy.

After going to 4 different schools, and trying 3 careers, I will be done with this. Now I have to start thinking about my master degree. I want to get a master in project management. Humanities is what I like the most, but I am not sure if I cant get a master in that if I have a bachelor in business. Need to do some research. Well that is what I have been doing today.

Choosing a school. This will be the hardest. I have always wanted to go to Europe to get my masters, but since I am a single mom, I dont think I can do it anymore. Now I have other priorities, my son.
He is applying to go to an austrian school. In a month I will know if he was accepted. If is accepted then that means I need to stay in Guatemala and get my masters here. If not I was thinking of maybe going to Utah and since my mom lives there she could help me with David meanwhile I go to school.

CHOICES choices choices. This life is all about choices. Lately it has been so hard choosing the right thing, or not so much choosing the right thing but being obedient and do what my Heavenly Father wants me to do. The good thing is that I have been praying and reading so that I might have my Heavenly Fathers guide at all times and the strength to do His will. He knows what is best for me. Sometimes I have chosen not to listen to His advice and the choices I have made where not the best and the consequence was not so good.

This time I decided I will have faith that no matter what He wants me to do is because He has a plan for me. He knows what is the best for me. I know that He wants to guide me and help me.

So I decided I will have new goals to help me choose better and get my life organized again.


  • Never forget to pray and read my scriptures
  • Prepare my institute lesson and teach my students the best I can. 
  • Go to the temple once a week. 
  • Read the scriptures with David at night
  • Be the best in my class at school. 
  • Keep exercising 
  • Organize my home
  • Have a date with the little man twice a month. 
  • Do my FHE
  • Start working again.  
  • Write once a week on my blog.
There are so many things I need to start doing. Something happened in my life that I havent been able to stand up and go back to normal. It has been really hard. But things need to get back to normal. I need to be strong. And I will. I can do this.

It is never too late to stand up and do things right again. It is never too late. 

So more posts to come next week. Love you all and wish you the best. 



Hola otra vez, ha pasado bastante tiempo desde que escribi. Necesito escribir mas seguido. Yo se que siempre digo eso, pero esta vez si sera asi. Es mi nueva meta, escribir una vez a la semana por lo menos. 

Asi que que ha pasado en mi vida ultimamente. Pues no mucho. La verdad mi vida es un relajo ahorita. Deje de trabajar, me he estado enfocando en mis estudios. Estoy tomando dos cursos al mismo tiempo y me esta volviendo loca. 

Este es mi ultimo año en la universidad. Estoy tan emocionada, no puedo creer que por fin voy a terminar. Va a ser tan satisfactorio haber terminado. El proximo año solo tengo que hacer mi proyecto gerencial y termine! Por fin!!! Tendre mi titulo de administradora de empresas! AAAA estoy tan contenta. 

Despues de haber ido a 4 universidades diferentes y haber probado 3 diferentes carreras habre terminado por fin con esto. Ahora necesito empezar a pensar en sacar el Marster. Quiero sacar el master en administracion de proyectos. Humanidades tambien me llama mucho la atencion pero no se si puedo sacar un master en eso si mi bachelor es en administracion. Necesito investigar. Eso he estado haciendo hoy. 

Escoger una universidad. Esto va a ser lo mas dificil. Siempre he querido ir a Europa a sacar el MBA, pero ya que soy una madre soltera, creo que eso esta fuera de mis planes. Ahora tengo otras prioridades, mi hijo. El hizo la prueba para entrar al Austriaco el otro año. En un mes me dicen si lo aceptaron o no. Si lo aceptan eso quiere decir que me tengo que quedar aqui en Guatemala, y seguir estudiando aqui. Si no estaba pensando en irme a Utah ya que mi mama vive alla y me podria ayudar con David mientras yo estudio.

DECISIONES, decisiones, decisiones. Esta vida esta llena de decisiones que tomar. Ultimamente ha sido muy dificil escoger lo correcto, o no tanto lo correcto sino el ser obediente y hacer lo que mi Padre Celestial quiere que haga. Lo bueno es que he estado orando mucho y leyendo mis escrituras para poder tener Su guia todo el tiempo y tener la fuerza para hacer su voluntad. El sabe que es lo mejor para mi. Aveces he escogido no hacerle caso a sus consejos y las decisiones que he tomado no fueron buenas por lo tanto la consecuencia fue mala. 

Esta vez he decidido tener fe en El y hacer lo que el quiere que haga, por que se que El tiene un plan para mi. El sabe que es lo mejor para mi y quiere guiarme y ayudarme en todo lo que pueda. 

Asi que decidi que voy a tener nuevas metas y se que esto me ayudara a tomar mejores decisiones y en mi vida en general para organizar mi vida mejor.


  • Nunca olvidar leer mis escrituras y orar
  • Preparar mi leccion de instituto y dar la clase lo mejor que pueda. 
  • Ir al templo una vez por semana. 
  • Leer las escrituras con David por la noche
  • Ser la mejor en la universidad
  • Seguir haciendo ejercicio
  • Organizar mejor mi hogar
  • Salir en citas con mi lindo hombrecito dos veces al mes por lo menos.
  • Hacer mi noche de hogar
  • Volver a trabajar
  • Escribir por lo menos una vez a la semana en mi blog.
Hay muchas cosas que necesito volver a hacer en mi vida. Algo paso en mi vida que no me ha dejado ponerme de pie otra vez y regresar a la normalidad. Ha sido muy duro. Pero mi vida necesita regresar a la normalidad. Necesito ser fuerte. Y lo hare, sere fuerte, yo puedo hacer esto. 

Nunca es muy tarde para pararse y tratar de hacer las cosas bien otra vez. Nunca es muy tarde. 

Asi que estare posteando mas. Los quiero mucho y les deseo lo mejor en este inicio de semana. 




No comments:

Post a Comment