Thursday, June 26, 2014

Organizing little by little

Remember what I said about organizing little by little? Well it is working for me so well!! Two areas already. Since everywhere is sooo messy it takes me like an hour to clean, throw away what I dont use anymore and organize things. This time I even decorated a little.

It frustrate me living here in a house that I feel is not mine since, my mom left most of her things here and the decoration that is here is the one that my mom used when she lived here. Dont get me wrong, my mom is an amazing interior designer, but her style is not mine. So this week I decided I will start investing on new things to decorate this house on my own style.

For now I am still using her things to decorate, is nice to even have anything to decorate with, so I am really grateful for that.





What I did here on the right image a put a basket where I have essential things that go in your purse, like hand sanitazer, mints, and other things that I always carry on my bag, that way when I am getting ready to leave I just grab what I need and it is all in one place.
I also put a jar for coins, every time I empty my purses I have so many coins and dont have a place to leave them, not I do.



My mom has blessed me in so many ways, every time she can and thinks I might need something to organize my things she will buy it for me, like these hangers to hang your purses. They are from IKEA. I love IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment