Monday, June 23, 2014

Organize, little by little

Ok, so my house is a mess!!! I am not kidding, 3 months of refusing to organize, you can imagine the mess I have made. I have so much to do! But I decided I wont let myself go crazy because of that. I will start little by little, one section at a time.

Today I organized my nightstand, it took me 1 hour!!! Just the night stand!!! It was filled with papers I was not using and others that needed to be filled. So that is what I did. The top of my nightstand was the most embarrassing, since I like to read and write and lately I have been trying to draw, all those things where on top of my night stand, all pilled up and messy.

Bueno, mi casa es un desastre!! no estoy bromeando, llevo 3 meses de no organizar nada, ya se imaginan como ha de estar. Tengo mucho que hacer! Pero decidi que no dejare que esto me vuelva loca. Yo voy a comenzar poco a poco, una sección a la vez. 

Hoy organice mi mesita de noche, y me llevo 1 hora hacerlo!! Solo una mecita de noche!!! Estaba lleno de papeles q no estaba usando y otros que necesitaban ser archivados. Asi que eso es lo que hice. Encima de la mesita era lo mas vergonzoso, ya que me gusta leer, escribir y ultimamente he estado tratando de dibujar, todas esas cosas estaban encima de mi mesita de noche, todo desordenado y apilado. 

Found a way to keep my books organized, since I hate having to take the books in and out of the nightstand. So I just put them in a nice and pretty basket. :D

This is how it looks now. It feels so good to start organizing everything again. So dont be frustrated if you cant organized a room in one hour, it takes time, specially if you want to do it right. So pick a spot and do one at a time.

Encontre la forma de mantener mis libros y cuadernos organizados, ya que odio tener que guardar los libros y sacarlos de la mesita de noche cadad vez que los quiero usar. Asi que solo los puse en una canasta bonita y linda. :D

Asi es como se ve ahora. Se siente tan bien el empezar a organizar todo otra vez. Asi que no se frusttren si no pueden organizar un cuarto en una hora, lleva tiempo, en especial si lo quieren hacer bien. Escojan un lugar o una seccion del cuarto o y haganlo poco a poco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment